My beliefs about life and healing…
- All life is sacred and we are here to learn our soul lessons about loving ourselves and others.
- Our bodies are a gift, a sacred temple to experience this life.
- We each have the capacity to heal by honoring our bodies and connecting to our inner wisdom.
- It is our birthright to experience good health and joy.
- All challenges are opportunities to learn and grow.
- We are whole and complete in this moment.
- Our breath is the key to healing and is the junction point of body, mind and Spirit.
- Healing happens in the present moment, with love and awareness. I have witnessed this many times. So often, when we feel body pain, we try to ignore it or take a pill to get rid of the pain. This is a temporary fix and the pain comes back.
- Pain is a messenger. What if we acknowledge the pain, breathe into it, and receive the message it has for us? We can then release the pain and heal at the core level, moving into our Divine essence of Love and Joy.
Through my own journey, I have learned to listen to my body, acknowledge the pain, follow my heart and heal at the core level. I have also taken extensive training to learn all I can about the healing process. I am so grateful that my journey, and commitment to learning about Holistic Healing, has allowed me to support my students and clients, to heal so deeply, and feel more peace and joy in Body, Mind and Spirit.
The wisdom within is available to us in each moment and each breath.
Here are some results my students have reported experiencing:
- More Energy to do what they desire
- More Laughter, joy and happiness
- Better Physical Health, less body pain, greater emotional balance
- Feeling Grounded, centered and relaxed
- A growing sense of inner peace
- More Clarity and sense of purpose
- Greater access to spiritual guidance
- More Compassion for self and others
- Gratitude, living more in the present moment
- Feeling Empowered, positive, more creative and living their dreams
I believe that healing can happen rapidly…it can also be fun and energizing. I don’t believe it has to take years of therapy. I teach my clients powerful and effective tools they can use daily to connect to their authentic self and support their own personal growth and healing. By letting go of the past, and taking good care of yourself in the present, you can move forward to achieve your goals. I work individually with breath clients supporting them in this learning process. In the first session, we will review your history, discuss your needs and goals and customize a plan specific for your needs. As you learn the techniques, you will empower yourself to move forward in claiming your health, your life, and living your dreams.
If you are willing to learn to listen to your body and the wisdom within, and heal at the core level, I would be honored to support you in a safe, loving environment. Confidentiality is always honored.
Now that you have an idea of how I work, and the results that are possible, please CLICK HERE for the Services I offer.
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.”
~ Helen Keller
“I began breath sessions with Bobbi after being diagnosed with a serious illness. Breathing has given me a big part of my life back and, along with yoga, are part of my Preventative Health Care Plan. I love that breathing requires no equipment, it’s free, and can be done anywhere. Nobody will even know you are practicing your breathing; well, maybe they will see it on your face when you are smiling. I feel pure joy in knowing that what I have learned in Breathwork not only makes me feel healthy, but also allows me to help others, sometimes just by the glow on my face and bounce in my step.
Walking into Bobbi’s home is like walking into a safe, relaxing, loving environment. She seems endless with all she knows about yoga, breathing, massage, quotes, and positive affirmations. I continue to learn with each class, and learning to live in the present moment keeps me happy, pain free and stress free. Through Yoga and Breathwork, I have learned to listen to my body and heal on all levels – Body, Mind, and Spirit.”
~ Chris, Gladstone, MI