“Breathe deeply and gently through every cell of the body, laugh happily, and release the head of all worries and anxieties; and finally breathe in the blessings of love, hope and immortality that is flowing in the air, and you will understand the meaning of the human breath.”
~ Pundit Acharya
What is Breathwork?
Breathwork is a safe, natural process involving breathing techniques to release any physical, mental and emotional blocks and stresses. The relaxed, circular breathing triggers a natural cleansing process in the body and psyche; it dissolves anything in the way of breathing fully. By increasing your ability to breathe fully, you can make major improvements in your physical, mental and emotional functioning.
Early in life, we learn to suppress our emotions by tensing our muscles and holding our breath. This process becomes automatic and we lose the capacity to feel our emotions. Suppressed emotions, that we may not be aware of, are stored in the body as muscle tension or negative thoughts in the mind. By breathing, relaxing and releasing the old emotions and false beliefs, we can free ourselves to live more in the present moment to experience more energy, love, joy and inner peace.
- Burns and eliminates toxins from the blood stream
- Releases toxins stored in the tissues of the body
- Lowers blood pressure and improves circulation
- Boosts immune system
- Improves digestion
- Reduces physical stress and pain
- Returns the body from acidic to a healthy alkaline state
- Supports the creation of new Neuro-pathways in the brain
Emotional / Psychological benefits:
- Reduces emotional stress
- Provides greater relaxation and inner peace
- Naturally increases your life force energy and vitality
- Increases mental clarity and creativity
- Expands awareness for a clear understanding of the Self
- Increases intimacy in relationships
Is Breathwork for Me?
Breathwork is a great alternative if you have tried other methods of healing, are still not satisfied with your health and your life, and are looking to access and heal at the core level what is causing your symptoms of:
- Body pain
- Impaired breathing
You will get the best results working with me if you have a desire to:
- Learn and grow
- Have more compassion for yourself and others
- Release the past and live more in the present moment
- Feel your feelings and take responsibility for them
- Heal your body and feel more joy
- Make positive changes, are determined and willing to put in the time and effort, and invest in your personal growth, making it a priority in your life.
- Know your life’s purpose and live it
Have you been looking outside yourself for help? Breathwork is a non-directive therapy. This means you have all your own answers within and my service is to guide you to access your inner wisdom. I would be honored to support you on this journey and hold a space of compassion for your highest healing.
Breathwork was my journey to health, and continues to be the best thing that I have ever learned in my life. My journey has been one of sadness and tears, fear and trust, love and laughter, gratitude and joy. It is a journey I treasure with all my heart. I learned to connect to the wisdom within and trust my inner guidance. You can too… click here to see how I work with clients.
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.
~ Carl Jung